Stationary or Portable Baghouses For Sale
Baghouses are capable of handling 12,000 - 80,000 CFM at 300 - 400 degrees fahrenheit
Material collected to be aggregate dust from an asphalt drum mix or batch plant drying process
Units are furnished as follows:
- Top air inlet with Impact Separator Knock out box, and with interior expanded metal diffuser, to knock down heavier particles.
- Internal bagdeck fabricated from heavy duty carbon steel, rigidly stiffened to support bags and cages.
- A heavy duty portable frame to support baghouse modules, Impact Separator and exhaust fan.
- Double wall construction, fabricated from 3/16" material and wide flange support beams, which accommodates both air flow and insulation of the bag compartments.
- Bags are 12' long, to be made from 14 oz. nomex fiber. Filter bags are to be 6" diameter and designed with a snap ring top to allow easy installation and removal. The cages are to be provided with 12 vertical wires and a top pulse venturi.
- (2) 9" diameter screw conveyors are installed the full length of the baghouse. Includes a TEFC motor and shaft mount reducer installed at the end of each screw conveyor. The hoppers bottom is to be fabricated from 1/4" carbon steel.
- Towing accessories consists of king pin, tandem or tri-axle running gear, air breaks, spring suspension, mud flaps and rear lighting. Includes 12 wheels and 11 x 22.5 tires.
- Pulse Jet Cleaning System consisting of: compressed air manifold
- Air handling exhaust fan, including heavy duty 3-7/16" - 5-7/16" diameter shaft, fan wheel, bearings, sheaves, belts and guard. Includes 50-400 HP, 1750 RMP, 440V, 60 HZ motor, fan damper and 10' stack.
- OSHA handrails and caged ladder.
diaphragm valves and solenoids to pulse 28-56 bags at a time