All controls, including the motor control center with circuit breakers, are to be installed in the control house. The control house will house the Burner Controls, Aggregate and Asphalt Blending Controls, Motor Controls, Feeder Bin Controls and Electric Switch Gear.
Stand up panel to be fully automatic with high and low temperature sensors.
Includes the following:
- early detection of load or moisture change to maintain correct firing rate
- automatic tracking of hot mix set point
- digital set point for accurate setting of hot mix temperature
- exhaust gas temperature indicator
- burner position meter indicating percentage of burner being used
- airflow switches and lights for proof of airflow on both burner and exhaust fan
- dryer purge timer and trial for ignition timer
- color coordinated indicating lights
Integrated DIGI-BLEND or computerized EZ-BLEND Asphalt and Aggregate Controls.
Includes operator options, as follows:
- automatic or manual selections of moisture, virgin aggregate, re-cycled material
- automatic or manual selections of asphalt start or stop, divert or drain
Displays are as follows:
- aggregate tons per hour
- asphalt (hot mix) tons per hour
- total gallons asphalt
- total tons hot mix
- total tons re-cycled material
Includes all motor starters and current circuit breakers for all motors provided. Switch gear and circuit breakers are to be installed in a Nema 3R panel and is to be mounted on the rear of the control house. All electrical cables are provided pre-wired with quick disconnect plugs and receptacles.